How To Ease Achey, Irritating Shoulder Pain Naturally - Before It Gets Any Worse...
Get your free
Shoulder Pain Guide...
Click here to download it
When it comes to Shoulder Pain, it can be SO frustrating to deal with because it is one of those pains that seems to "come and go" as you go throughout your day. It might be just fine in the morning, and you think the problem must be solved. But then you go to pick something up, or reach overhead, and you get the "tinge" of pain that you've been dreading...
That sharp pain in the shoulder that reminds you the issue is still there...
Now just like you, most people think that when they get Shoulder Pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if shoulder pain never existed…
But then 6 months later you’re still living with shoulder pain that prevents you from lifting, exercising, or just doing the simple daily tasks you need to... and if you're like most people, the pain has actually gotten WORSE over time.
Has this happened to you?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physio Clinic is when people go to their Doctor, and they're told to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”. But this is rarely ever the best advice and often a few weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, possibly injections, and advised MORE rest. This cycle explains why so many people live with the pain, and never find the true relief from shoulder pain that they NEED.
Has that happened to you?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have a shoulder problem - but it’s actually your neck where the problem is? It’s a very confusing part of the body to work out where the problem is, and this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Shoulder Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ - as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Shoulder Pain,
Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t...
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your pain, and as soon as they wore off chronic Shoulder pain struck again...
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets headaches, so you just accepted it...
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help... in fact, it hurt worse than before.
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or only got you short term relief...
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your shoulder pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight...
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our physio's at our Hermitage Physiotherapy Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best results.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Shoulder Pain Quickly?”...
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Shoulder Pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your Shoulder pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to quickly move freely again - and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your shoulder even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions - ever woken up with pain in your shoulder? Or, after a long day you felt like your shoulder continued to ache worse and worse? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to shoulder pain is overuse during the day, and sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises to strengthen the shoulder and the muscles that support it, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio - Physio is proven to help people with neck pain and headache relief. In fact at Roscoe Physiotherapy it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your shoulder pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Physio can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Roscoe Physiotherapy in Hermitage can help you live with less Shoulder pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physiotherapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So, the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Roscoe Physiotherapy Help You Get Rid of Your Shoulder Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
We can quickly take away the achiness and sharp pains - often inside a couple of sessions.
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Shoulder pain once and for all. You can experience fewer to no headaches as a result.
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep - we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day.
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery.
We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
We can help you avoid dangerous neck surgery - and painful injections.
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that shoulder pain has stolen from you.
We can help you to finally get back to those activities you love - without feeling like you have to constantly rub your shoulder trying to work out the pain.
We can help you to sit more comfortably at work without feeling like your shoulder becomes achey and sore...
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of constant shoulder pain...
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our physiotherapy clinic in Hermitage, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
What are Clients saying about Roscoe Physio?
Hear what Shawn from Sharpsville has to say about his experience working with us...
Roscoe Physiotherapy comes highly recommended, the staff is beyond caring, compassionate and dedicated. I was referred to them in July, it’s been a great experience. They offer unbelievable attention to detail and you will always leave the office feeling like you’re in the best hands. Great environment, great people and great results. If you have suffered a setback do not hesitate to give them a call.
- Shawn V., Sharpsville, PA